Sunday, March 17, 2013

Honest thoughts

Yesterday, I asked Tim for any thoughts he had on the start of this blog. He gave me two pieces of feedback. “Well you make me out to be a bit of a villain,” he tells me. “What!?” was my reply. He went on to explain in my cheat day story, I wrote that he cooked unhealthy food for me several times.

So to clarify, Tim is actually a very health conscious cook. A few years ago, before we met, he went from out of shape dude to running a marathon in the Fall of 2011. He is the main chef in our home, so I'm thankful that he can take skinless chicken breasts and veggies and turn them into masterpieces. He's also a great support when it comes to working out and a invaluable source of information about all things healthy.

His second remark about the start of the blog was one word. Honesty.

And to be honest, as of this point, I haven't shared the link to this on social networking or with anyone but him. I am working towards that point. I find no point of a personal blog if it lacks honesty. It may involve painful memories or bad decisions, but I'm hoping not only to keep myself more accountable, but possibly help someone else out through my journey.

Weigh In Day 
This week: -4 lbs (3 of those lbs were the gained last week due to the birthday cheat week disaster)
Total: - 18.8 lbs

Goal: 3/17-3/23
Running: 8 miles
Weight: -2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment