Monday, March 25, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday

I found this on another blog I occasionally read and thought it would be fun!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 
 
Ten Questions 

1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. As long as money was no object to also afford a maid... because the bigger the house, the more to clean. So assuming that, a modern, log cabin style home that has some acreage to it, but is also not too far from civilization.

 2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I'm not much of a risk taker. This weekend, Tim painted our kitchen "berrylicious blast"--a purple with a hint of fuchsia. It's very bold and fun... and something I wouldn't have picked out on my own. Tim envisioned it and it looks great. I'm thankful God gave me a partner that encourages me to be a bit more of a risk taker.

 3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No way. All the people I love are here. Why would I leave them?

 4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. "I Love You" by Lecrae, ft. Chris Lee. This was the song that Tim and I entered our reception too. It's got a great beat and just makes me feel happy and in love!

 5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I don't live with many regrets. But when I worked retail, one of my managers could fold a fitted sheet perfectly. How I wish I would have learned that skill.

 6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of.  One thing I'm proud of that people might not expect or not know about me is that I was a virgin on my wedding day. Growing up in the late 90's/early 2000's, true love wait pledges were very popular in the Christian subculture. What could have been a taught as a passing fad, was instead reinforced with the "why" of waiting, rather than just the "rule" of waiting. I'm certainly not trying to judge anyone on their path through life here, but it is something I about my relationship with Tim that makes me very proud.

7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. I'm a recovering macaroni and cheese addict. Yesterday, Tim made a reduced-everything mac and cheese that was really good! Low fat cheese, skim milk, healthier pasta... it was delicious!

8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? Ugly Day - Five Iron Frenzy
 
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Enhanced. I met Tim through technology (thanks Neil Clark Warren!). I feel much more connected to family and friends than I would without Facebook. Technology isn't perfect, but I wouldn't get rid of it. I just try not to be addicted to it.

10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? Play with puppies. Or watching Orioles baseball. OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment